Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy neural and cognitive function
- Promotes vascular, joint and skin health
- Solvent-free, CO2 based fish oil extraction
- Convenient softgel capsule for easy dispensing
- Ages 18 and up
- Neural and cognitive support
- Joint and skin health
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
The omega-3 essential fatty acid DHA is well recognized for its ability to support neural and cognitive function.1 Epidemiological studies indicate that a high intake of DHA is associated with healthy cognitive function in adults as well as infants born to mothers with a diet high in DHA.2 DHA-rich diets have been shown to support neurons via healthy gene expression, cell cycle function, and arachidonic acid metabolism.3 Fish oil containing DHA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism,4 platelet function,5 vascular health,6 and joint function.7
- Su KP, et. al. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2003 Aug;13(4):267-71.
- Jackson PA, et. al. Br J Nutr. 2012 Apr;107(8):1093-8.
- Mansoori A, et. al. J Clin Lipidol. 2015. 9(6); 770–777.
- Adam O, et. al. Rheumatol Int. 2003 Jan;23(1):27-36.
- Sørensen LB, et. al. Br J Nutr. 2015 Nov 28;114(10):1623-37.
- Sinn N, et. al. Br J Nutr. 2012 Jun;107(11):1682-93
- Grimminger F, et. al. Clin Investig. 1993 Aug;71(8):634-43.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- DHA Ultimate is sourced from sardines and anchovies from the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Chile. The fish oil is produced in a low-temperature, oxygen-free, solvent-free, supercritical CO2-based extraction.