Daily Stress Formula
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's resilience when faced with occasional stress
- Supports cognitive function
- Helps moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions
- Chamomile and lemon balm promote calmness and relaxation
- Supports energy metabolism and immune defense
- Blend of botanicals, herbs and other nutrients
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Occasional stress support
- Relaxation support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
In addition to promoting memory and cognitive function, preclinical investigation shows Bacopa monnieri maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain1 , supporting the ability to deal with stress.2 A double-blind crossover trial suggested that rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions.3 In a separate, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study, rhodiola provided support for physical and mental stress in students.4 Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions.5 Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance. Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense.6 Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation.7, 8 B vitamins and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status.9 B-complex vitamins have also been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism.10 Vitamin B5 is especially important for boosting healthy adrenal gland function to strengthen the body's ability to withstand stress.11 Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.12
- Roodenrys S, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology.2002 Aug;27(2):279-81.
- Calabrese C, et al.J Altern Complement Med.2008 Jul;14(6):707-13.
- Darbinyan V, et al. Phytomedicine.2000 Oct;7(5):365-71.
- Spasov AA, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9.
- Steenbergen L, et al. Neuropsychologia. 2015 Mar;69:50-5.
- Kuo J, et al.Chin J Physiol. 2010 Apr 30;53(2):105-11.
- Amsterdam JD, et al. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2009 Aug;29(4):378-82.
- Kennedy DO, et al.Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.
- Stough C, et al. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2011 Oct;26(7):470-6.
- Stough C, et al. Hum Psychopharmacol.2011 Oct;26(7):470-6.
- Bean WB, et al. J Clin Invest. 1955 Jul; 34(7 Pt 1): 1073-84.
- Clarkson PM, et al. Am J Clin Nutr.2000 Aug;72(2 Suppl):637S-46S.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbic acid, riboflavin (B2 ) and methylcobalamin (B12 ) are derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Thiamine HCl (B1 ), niacinamide, pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5) and pyridoxine HCl (B6 ) are synthetically derived
- Magnesium is derived from the lime of rock
- l-Tyrosine (free-form) is derived from soy
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B
- Bacopa monniera extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 20% bacosides
- Rhodiola rosea extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and a minimum of 1% salidrosides
- Chamomile is derived from Matricaria recutita flowers
- Lemon balm is derived from Melissa officinalis leaves and standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from the root of Withania somnifera and standardized to contain 5% withanolides
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose