Daily Immune 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports immune system function
- Helps maintain healthy immune cell activation
- Vitamin, mineral and herbal support with vitamin C, quercetin, zinc and other essential vitamins and minerals
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy immune system function
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Vitamin C and zinc form a foundation for overall health by supporting immune system function.1,2 Vitamin D receptors are found in a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.3 Elderberry and lemon balm extracts offer immune-supportive anthocyanins, flavonoids and polyphenols.4 Polysaccharides from arabinogalactan, aloe and maitake provide complementary support for healthy immune activity.5-7 Quercetin plays an important role in mast cell function.8 Astragalus and eleuthero have been added for their adaptogenic potential.9,10
- Guarnieri S, et al. Br J Nutr. 2007 Apr;97(4):639-43.
- Science M, et al. CMAJ. 2012 Jul 10;184(10):E551-61.
- Hossein-nezhad A, et al. PLoS One.2013;8(3):e58725.
- Zakay-Rones Z, et al. J Int Med Res. 2004 Mar-Apr;32(2):132-40.
- Udani JK, et al. Nutr J. 2010 Aug 26;9:32.
- Kim K, et al. KFDA Immune Clinical Study. 2009.
- Huyan T, et al. Carbohydr Polym. 2014 Jan 30;101:819-27.
- Weng Z, et al. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33805.
- Lee KY, et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Jul;5(7-8):1225-33.
- Glatthaar-Saalm'ler B, et al. Antiviral Res.2001 Jun;50(3):223-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medications, particularly immunosuppressants, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin C is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin.
- Zinc is derived from earthen ore
- Citrus bioflavonoids and hesperidin methyl chalcone are derived from orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime and tangerine
- Elderberry extract is derived from the fruit and standardized to contain 28% anthocyanins
- Lemon balm extract is derived from Melissa officinalis leaf and standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid
- Arabinogalactan extract is derived from Larix spp. (larch tree) gum
- Aloe vera extract (200:1) is derived from the inner fillet of Aloe barbadensis and standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides
- Maitake mushroom extract is derived from the whole plant body of Grifola frondosa
- Astragalus membranaceus extract is derived from the root
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B