CoQ10 l-Carnitine Fumarate 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports mitochondrial function and cellular energy
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Promotes cardiovascular health, including heart muscle oxygenation and energy
- Contains 100% trans-isomer, naturally derived from fermentation
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular energy support
- Cardiovascular support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals
Science & Research
This formula provides CoQ10 in combination with l-carnitine fumarate to support mitochondrial energy production in tissues with high metabolic demands, including the heart muscle. l-Carnitine has also demonstrated the potential to moderate lactate levels and promote oxygenation of heart tissue.1 L-carnitine fumarate provides fumaric acid, a key constituent of the Krebs cycle, which supports cellular energy production in the mitochondria.2 Research conducted at the George Washington University Medical Center indicates that in addition to promoting the Krebs cycle, l-carnitine fumarate helps moderate lactate levels in the hearts of laboratory animals.3 CoQ10 further augments ATP synthesis and energy formation potential.4 A number of clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 supports healthy blood flow and heart muscle function. Studies at the Universities of Pisa and Milan in Italy support the synergistic efficacy of l-carnitine and CoQ10 in promoting healthy oxygenation of heart tissue and cellular energy production. Both of these bioactives play crucial roles in the energy dynamics of the heart, which depends heavily on mitochondrial function and fatty acid utilization.5,6
- Vecchiet L, et al. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1990;61(5-6):486-90.
- B'it P, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014 Aug;1837(8):1330-7.
- Adaghlas, TA et al. Depts. of Physiology and Medicine, George Washington Univ. Med. Center, Washington, D.C.
- Bhagavan HN, Chopra RK. Free Radic Res. 2006 May;40(5):445-53.
- Bertelli A, et al. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1993;19(2):65-8.
- Bertelli A, et al. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1992;18(10):431-6.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- CoQ10 is derived from fermentation
- l-Carnitine fumarate is a synthetically derived amino acid
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil