CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 1,000 mg
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy body's composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise
- Potential role in maintaining healthy fat disposition, healthy energy expenditure and a healthy metabolic rate
- Tonalin® CLA contains the main isomers c9, t11 and t10,c12 in a 39:39 ratio
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy body's composition support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, before meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring trans isomer of linoleic acid, which may support fat reduction and lean body mass.1 It is unique in structure because of the location of the double bonds in the linoleic acid molecule. Recent research shows that the specific isomers c9, t11 and t10, c12 play key roles in many of CLA's physiological properties.2 Tonalin® CLA contains the main isomers c9, t11 and t10, c12 in a 39:39 ratio. In a preliminary human study involving 60 overweight subjects, conjugated linoleic acid supported healthy body fat mass.3 Several animal studies explore possible mechanisms of CLA, including the ability to moderate fat deposition, promote lipolysis in adipocytes, moderate energy intake, maintain healthy energy expenditure and support metabolic rate.4
- Gaullier JM, et al. Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60.
- L'pez-Plaza B, et al. Nutr Hosp. 2013 Nov 1;28(6):2090-8.
- Blankson H, et al. J Nutr. 2000 Dec;130(12):2943-8.
- West DB, et al. Am J Physiol. 1998 Sep;275(3 Pt 2):R667-72.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Derived from safflower oil using a patented process and is Tonalin® brand CLA. The use of CLA for nutritional purposes is covered under one or more of the following patents: 5,017,614; 5,428,072; 5,430,066
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) is derived from purified soybean oil
Size 20 softgel
Bottle count 60/180
Order codes CL16/CL11
Bottle size 190 cc/20 oz