+CAL+ with Ipriflavone
Benefits & Features
- Designed to strengthen the skeletal system
- Enhances calcium absorption and its incorporation into bones
- Supports collagen, elastin and the formation of mineralized bone matrix
- Maintains healthy osteoclast activity
- Broad-spectrum combination of minerals and vitamins
- Contains 400 mg of calcium†
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy skeletal system support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
This broad-spectrum combination of minerals, vitamins and herbs is formulated to aid in the formation and strengthening of the skeletal system. It provides a highly bioavailable form of calcium, a mineral essential not only for the maintenance of the functional integrity of the nervous, muscular and skeletal systems, but also cell membrane and capillary impermeability.1 This formula also provides substances that nutritionally support and enhance the absorption of calcium and the incorporation of calcium into bone. In addition, it provides nutrients essential to healthy bone structure and formation, the synthesis and strengthening of connective tissue in cartilage and bone, and the formation of elastin.2 Ipriflavone, an advanced addition to this formula, is a synthetic derivative of naturally occurring isoflavones. It supports healthy bone maintenance by promoting secretion of the hormone calcitonin and maintaining healthy osteoclast activity.3 Ipriflavone also supports type I collagen and the formation of mineralized bone matrix.4 Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization.5 Furthermore, +CAL+® is enhanced with 10.7 mcg (428 IU) of vitamin D3 for bone health.6
- ADawson-Hughes B, et al. N Engl J Med. 1990 Sep 27;323(13):878-83.
- Strause L, et al. J Nutr. 1994 Jul;124(7):1060-4.
- Zhang X, Li SW, Wu JF, Dong CL, Zheng CX, Zhang YP, Du J. Gynecol Endocrinol.2010 Feb;26(2):76-80.
- Agnusdei D, et al. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1989;15(2):97-104.
- Braam LA, et al. Thromb Haemost.
- Rahme M, et al. J Bone Miner Res. 2017 Jul;32(7):1486-1495.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and boron are derived from earthen ore
- Citrate/malate, glycinate and aspartate are synthetic
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin.
- Ipriflavone and vitamin K1 are synthetically derived
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil