Black Cohosh 2.5 - 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes comfort during menopause
- PureWoman™ product line
- Ages 18 and up
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) is well known for promoting comfort during menopause.1 Black cohosh functions by maintaining healthy levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), allowing for optimal comfort and physical well-being.2 The herb also exhibits mild estrogenic activity by binding to estrogen receptors.3 Black Cohosh 2.5 is standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides.
- Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, et al.Chin Med. 2013 Nov 1;8(1):20.
- Shahin AY, et al. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2014 Jul;30(7):505-10.
- Wuttke W, et al. Menopause. 2006 Mar-Apr;13(2):185-96.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you have any health condition, particularly a liver condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Your health professional may decide to monitor liver function while taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Black cohosh extract is derived from Cimicifuga racemose root and standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides. This European black cohosh extract is developed using enhanced analytical methodology and provides a full range of 13 triterpene glycosides.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose