Benefits & Features
- Promotes muscle function during exercise
- Helps to maintain lean muscle mass
- Promotes muscle sparing during prolonged exercise and post-exercise recovery
- May support mental performance during exercise
- Offers 1,200 mg BCAA per serving
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Muscle function, composition and recovery
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
BCAA are amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) that are utilized directly by skeletal muscle for protein synthesis and repair.1 BCAA also have asparing effect on muscle glycogen and help to maintain muscle function during prolonged bouts of exercise. BCAA have also been shown to decrease lactate production.2 They moderate the progression of central nervous system fatigue that often occurs during prolonged sessions of exertion, supporting mental and physical performance.3
- Liska DJ. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Jun;3(3):187-98.
- Campos-Ferraz PL, et al. Nutrition. 2013 Nov-Dec;29(11-12):1388-94.
- Gualano AB, et al. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2011 Mar;51(1):82-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Isoleucine and valine are produced from corn dextrose fermentation
- Leucine is originally extracted from protein and is extensively processed and purified
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90, 250
Order codes BCA9, BCA2
Bottle size 290 cc, 20 oz