Benefits & Features
- Supports cellular energy production and nutrient metabolism
- Promotes healthy methylation
- Supports cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health
- Promotes cognitive function and positive mood
- A comprehensive blend of B vitamins in one, easy-to-take supplement
- With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate
- Methylated vitamin B12
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for healthy nutrient metabolism and cardiovascular, neurological and cognitive function
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the physiological systems in the body. This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide ranging benefits, including methylation, nerve support and cellular energy production.1-3
- Cohick PL, et al. EurJ of ClinNutr. 2011;65, 423-4.
- Schnyder G, et al. JAMA. 2002 Aug 28;288(8):973-9.
- Douaud G, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Jun 4;110(23):9523-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B 2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil