B-Complex liquid 140 ml
Benefits & Features
- Supports the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Promotes the conversion of carbohydrates into energy
- Supports the integrity of the skin, hair and liver
- B-Complex liquid combines B1 , B2 , B3 , B5 , B6 and B12
- Great-tasting liquid form, free of artificial flavors and sweeteners
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Nervous system and energy metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
As a complex, the B vitamin group is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and are perhaps the most important nutritional factor for healthy nerve cells.1,2,3 The B vitamins also play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and in the metabolism of fats and protein.4 The B vitamins support the integrity of the skin, hair and liver.5,6 This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide-ranging benefits, yet is specifically supportive of the nervous system.
- Douaud G, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Jun 4;110(23):9523-8.
- van Asselt DZ, et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001 Dec;56(12):M775-9.
- Loria-Kohen V, et al. Nutr Hosp 2013 May-Jun;28(3):807-15.
- Smulders YM, et al. Br J Haematol 2006 Mar;132(5):623-9.
- Chen AC, et al. N Engl J Med 2015 Oct 22;373(17):1618-26.
- Isoda K, et al. Biol Pharm Bull 2008 Feb;31(2):309-11.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5' phosphate): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycerin is derived from coconut, palm and palm kernel oil
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
Serving Size 5 ml (0.17 fl oz) (1 teaspoon)
Servings per container 28
Bottle quantity 140 ml (4.73 fl oz)
Order code BCL1
Bottle size 150 ml