AntiOxidant Formula 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural defense mechanism against free radicals
- Offers a synergistic, broad spectrum of antioxidants
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, E, and B complex vitamins
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
AntiOxidant Formula offers a synergistic, broad spectrum of antioxidants designed to protect against free radical damage in every cell of the body. Free radicals are atoms, ions, or molecules with one or more unpaired electrons that bind to and destroy cellular compounds.1 Dietary antioxidants disarm free radicals through a number of different mechanisms. Foremost, they bind to the free electrons, 'pairing up' with them, creating an innocuous cellular compound that the body can eliminate as waste. The antioxidants in this formula also support and enhance the body's natural defense mechanisms against free radicals: the enzymes superoxide dismutase, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase.2
- Kandola K, et al. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2015 Dec;37 Suppl 2:1-8.
- Hercberg S, et. al. Arch Intern Med. 2004 Nov 22;164(21):2335-42.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are using any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Milk thistle extract is derived from Silybum marianum seed and standardized to contain 80% silymarin.
- Mixed carotenoids containing beta carotene, alpha carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and lutein are derived from D. salina (algae).
- Natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) is derived from soybean oil, processed and purified to contain no soy protein or isoflavones.
- Riboflavin (B2 ) is derived from corn fermentation. N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) is synthetic.
- Selenium and zinc are derived from earthen ore.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.