General Health & Wellness
Açai 600 180's
Fruit blend for antioxidant support
Benefits & Features
- Berries and fruits for antioxidant support
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant support and protection
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Açai berry extract (Euterpe oleracea), native to Brazil, offers an exceptional nutritional composition.1 In this formula, açai is combined with blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry for additional support.2,3,4,5
- Schauss AG, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 1;54(22):8598-603.
- Mertens-Talcott SU, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 10;56(17):7796-802.
- Riso P, et al. Eur J Nutr. 2013 Apr;52(3):949-61.
- Mazani M, et al. Pak Med Assoc. 2014 Jul;64(7):785-90.
- Ruel G, et al. 2005 Jul;54(7):856-61.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Açai berry extract is derived from Euterpe oleracea whole fruit.
- Blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit.
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum l. fruit and standardized to contain 5% ellagic acid.
- Cranberry juice extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon and contains natural cranberry fiber and cranberry seed oil.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.