Açai 600 180's
Benefits & Features
- Berries and fruits for antioxidant support
- Açai berries are hand-harvested to help preserve ecosystem
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant support and protection
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Açai berry extract (Euterpe oleracea), native to Brazil, offers an exceptional nutritional composition.1 Pure Encapsulations açai berry is harvested by hand in order to preserve the integrity of the palm tree and the delicate rain forest ecosystem. Berries are also hand-sorted and selected for quality. In this formula, açai is combined with blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry for additional support.2,3,4,5
- Schauss AG, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 1;54(22):8598-603.
- Mertens-Talcott SU, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 10;56(17):7796-802.
- Riso P, et al. Eur J Nutr. 2013 Apr;52(3):949-61.
- Mazani M, et al. Pak Med Assoc. 2014 Jul;64(7):785-90.
- Ruel G, et al. 2005 Jul;54(7):856-61.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Açai berry extract is derived from Euterpe oleracea whole fruit. Pure Encapsulations açai berry is harvested by hand in order to help preserve the integrity of the palm tree and the delicate rain forest ecosystem. Berries are also hand-sorted and selected for quality.
- Blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit.
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum l. fruit and standardized to contain 5% ellagic acid.
- Cranberry juice extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon and contains natural cranberry fiber and cranberry seed oil.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.