Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural defense system
- Promotes collagen formation and healthy tissue development
- Provides support for reproductive health
- Supports enzymatic digestion and metabolism
- Highly absorbable zinc
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system function support
- Healthy digestion and metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Zinc is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration.1 Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins.2 It plays an important role in supporting the body's defense system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function.3 Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development.4 This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.5
- Kim J, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2014 Feb;157(2):101-6.
- Huskisson E, et al. . J Int Med Res. 2007 May-Jun;35(3):277-89.
- Meksawan K, et al. Anticancer Res. 2014 Jan;34(1):295-9.
- Sadighi A, et al. Saudi Med J. . 2008 Sep;29(9):1276-9.
- Sur D, et. al. Pediatrics. 2003 Dec;112(6 Pt 1):1327-32.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Zinc is derived from earthen ore
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Picolinate is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose