Benefits & Features
- Provides antioxidant support
- Support for breast health and hot flashes
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina
- Helps moderate occasional stress
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps maintain healthy urinary tract ecology
- Promotes healthy blood vessel function
- Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Contains Metafolin® , the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Women over 40
- Overall health and wellness
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Women's Nutrients is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women over 40, providing a complete range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It includes 200 mg calcium (as citrate), the highest elemental dose of all our multivitamins, together with vitamin D3 and vitamin K1 for healthy bones.1 This formula provides antioxidant support with naturally derived vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin and alpha lipoic acid. It also promotes healthy hair, skin and nails with 1,000 mcg biotin and supports breast cell health with HMRlignan™ , calcium-D-glucarate, green tea and Curcumin C3 Complex® .2-5 HMRlignan™ provides support for hot flashes.6 Polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract maintain healthy blood vessel function.7,8 Lutein and zeaxanthin, together with vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc, enhance the integrity of the macula and retina.9 Cranberry and vitamin C maintain healthy urinary tract ecology.10 This formula also helps moderate occasional stress with the adaptogenic properties of Rhodiola rosea and the calming properties of lemon balm.11,12
- Heaney RP, et al. J Lab Clin Med. 1978 Dec;92(6):953-63.
- Hochman LG, et al. Cutis. 1993 Apr;51(4):303-5.
- Thompson LU, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 May 15;11(10):3828-35.
- Oredipe OA, et al. Toxicology. 1992 Sep;74(2-3):209-22.
- Hirose M, et al.Cancer Lett. 1994 Aug 15;83(1-2):149-56.
- Udani JK, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2013 Dec; 32(6): 428?435.
- Goyal R, et al. Eur J Biomed Pharm Sci. 3, 662?667 (2016).
- Park E, et al.Br J Nutr 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38
- Beatty S, et al. Ophthalmology. 2013 Mar;120(3):600-6.
- Schmidt DR, et al. Microbios. 1988;55(224-225):173-81.
- Cropley M, et al.Phytother Res. 2015 Dec;29(12):1934-9.
- Kennedy DO, et al. Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic