Women's Pure Pack 30 packets
Benefits & Features
- Provides optimal nutritional support for women over 40
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function with polyphenols and omega-3 support
- Supports breast health
- Provides support for cardiovascular, bone, macular and cognitive health
- Helps moderate occasional stress
- Multivitamin and mineral complex in highly bioavailable forms with added calcium and vitamin D3
- Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Part of the PureWoman™ product line
- For women over 40
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, macular, breast and emotional health
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (9 capsules), with a meal.
Science & Research
Women’s Pure Pack is designed to promote emotional health, as well bone, cardiovascular, macular, and breast cell health with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil and other ingredients.1 Vitamin and minerals act as cofactors to support energy production, while the herbal adaptogens rhodiola and lemon balm help moderate occasional stress.2,3 Each packet contains 500 mg calcium and 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU) vitamin D3 to support healthy bone.4 Omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10, and polyphenols from acai, cranberry, pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract promote healthy cardiovascular function.5-10 HMRlignan™, calcium-d-glucarate, green tea and curcumin help support breast cell health.11-14 Lutein, zeaxanthin and nutrient cofactors enhance the integrity of the macula and retina.15
- McKay DL, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2000;19:613-621.
- Olsson EM, et al. Planta Med. 2009 Feb;75(2):105-12
- Kennedy DO, et al. Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.
- Mocanu V, et al. Nutr J. 2013 Oct 11;12:137.
- Ebrahimi M, et al. Acta Cardiol. 2009 Jun;64(3):321-7.
- Burke BE, et al. South Med J. 2001 Nov;94(11):1112-7.
- Mertens-Talcott SU, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 10;56(17):7796-802.
- Pedersen CB, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2000 May;54(5):405-8.
- Ghoochani N, et al. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 Jan 25.
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Thompson LU, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 May 15;11(10):3828-35.
- dt AS, et al. Isr J Med Sci. 1995 Feb-Mar;31(2-3):101-5.
- Lazzeroni M, et al. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2017 Jun;10(6):363-370.
- Shao ZM, et al. Int J Cancer. 2002 Mar 10;98(2):234-40.
- Hammond BR, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.