Benefits & Features
- Provides branched-chain amino acids for healthy muscle function and muscle recovery
- Encourages overall daily wellness
- Supports immune system function
- Highly purified, cold-pressed, undenatured whey protein
- 21 grams of protein per serving
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Daily wellness support
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir or blend until smooth.
Science & Research
WheyBasics provides 21 grams of highly purified, cold-processed, undenatured whey protein per serving in a great-tasting, naturally flavored formula. Whey protein naturally contains high levels of branched-chain amino acids, as well as immunoglobulins and lactoferrin, which may help to maintain immune system function.1,2
- Belobrajdic DP, et al. J Nutr. 2004;134(6);1454-58.
- Wong CW, et al. J Dairy Res. 1995 May;62(2):359-68.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Whey protein isolate is extracted using membrane technology to create a highly purified, undenatured protein isolate. The protein is sourced from grass-fed, pesticide-free cows in Idaho. The cows are not treated with hormones. The whey protein is cold-processed using acid free processing
- Lecithin is derived from sunflower