Vitamin D Gummy
Benefits & Features
- Offers broad physiological support, including musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurocognitive, cellular and immune health
- Great-tasting natural raspberry flavor
- Enhanced with organic berry/fruit blend
- Naturally flavored and lightly sweetened with prebiotic fiber isomalto-oligosaccharides, cane sugar, and stevia
- Ages 4 and up
- Support for musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurocognitive, cellular and immune health
As a dietary supplement, children ages 4 and up, take 1 gummy daily, with a meal. Adults, take 1 gummy, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.1,2 Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.3,4 Research indicates that it also promotes cellular health, including support for breast, colon, and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism.5 Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals.6
- Hossein-nezhad A, Spira A, Holick MF. PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e58725.
- Drozdenko G, Heine G, Worm M. Exp Dermatol.2014 Feb;23(2):107-12.
- Dawson-Hughes B, et al. N Engl J Med. 1997 Sep 4;337(10):670-6.
- Bischoff-Ferrari HA, et al. JAMA. 2005 May 11;293(18):2257-64.
- Garland CF, et al. Am J Public Health. 2006 February; 96(2): 252'61.
- Giovannucci E, Liu Y, Hollis BW, Rimm EB. Arch Intern Med. 2008 Jun 9;168(11):1174-80.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.