Vascular Relax 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes vascular relaxation, endothelial function and circulatory function for optimal heart health
- Promotes vascular antioxidant protection
- Supports healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD) at rest
- Offers patent-pending MegaNatural® -BP
- Pomegranate, standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vascular relaxation and circulatory support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Magnesium supports healthy cellular electrolyte function and vascular smooth muscle cells.1 The importance of magnesium intake was demonstrated in the 10-year follow-up of the Women's Health Study, where higher intakes of dietary magnesium were associated with healthy vascular relaxation.2 Both hawthorn and olive leaf have a long history of traditional use for maintaining cardiovascular health and vascular function in studies.3,4 Patent-pending MegaNatural®-BP supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in volunteers, as demonstrated in a study conducted at the University of California, Davis.5 MegaNatural®-BP grape seed is unique in that the extraction process maximizes the concentration of monomeric and oligomeric procyanidins and minimizes the concentration of polymeric procyanidins.6 Pomegranate, standardized to contain 40% punicosides, offers the antioxidant and vascular benefits associated with pomegranate juice.7 CranLoad® delivers a unique cranberry and grape seed blend developed as part of an extensive research program with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF) and Université Laval in Quebec, Canada. In addition to possessing antioxidant activity, these compounds support endothelial function through unique mechanisms.8 In a pilot trial involving elite athletes, CranLoad® provided statistically significant support for healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD) at rest, an effect similar to arginine administration.9
- Fuentes JC, et al. Congest Heart Fail. . 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
- Song Y, et al. Am J Cardiol. 2006 Dec 15;98(12):1616-21.
- Walker AF, et al. Phytother Res. 2002 Feb;16(1):48-54.
- Khayyal MT, et al. Arzneimittelforschung. 2002;52(11):797-802.
- Sivaprakasapillai B, et al. Metabolism. 2009 Dec;58(12):1743-6.
- Sivaprakasapillai B, et al.FASEB J. 2006. 20;A305.
- Aviram M, et al. Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;23(3):423-33.
- Rodriguez-Mateos A, et al.Mol Nutr Food Res. 2016 Oct;60(10):2130-2140.
- Labonte K, et al. Sports. 2013; 1:55-68.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium is derived from limestone
- Hawthorn extract is derived from Crataegus oxyacantha flower and leaf and standardized to contain 2% vitexins
- Olive leaf extract is derived from Olea europea l. and standardized to contain min. 15% oleuropein
- MegaNatural®-BP grape seed extract is standardized to typically contain 90% total polyphenols
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Lycopene is derived from tomato
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order codes VR21
Bottle size 290 cc