Vascular Relax 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes vascular relaxation, endothelial function and circulatory function for optimal heart health
- Promotes vascular antioxidant protection
- Supports healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD) at rest
- Offers patent-pending MegaNatural® -BP
- Pomegranate, standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vascular relaxation and circulatory support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Magnesium supports healthy cellular electrolyte function and vascular smooth muscle cells.1 The importance of magnesium intake was demonstrated in the 10-year follow-up of the Women's Health Study, where higher intakes of dietary magnesium were associated with healthy vascular relaxation.2 Both hawthorn and olive leaf have a long history of traditional use for maintaining cardiovascular health and vascular function in studies.3,4 Patent-pending MegaNatural®-BP supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in volunteers, as demonstrated in a study conducted at the University of California, Davis.5 MegaNatural®-BP grape seed is unique in that the extraction process maximizes the concentration of monomeric and oligomeric procyanidins and minimizes the concentration of polymeric procyanidins.6 Pomegranate, standardized to contain 40% punicosides, offers the antioxidant and vascular benefits associated with pomegranate juice.7 CranLoad® delivers a unique cranberry and grape seed blend developed as part of an extensive research program with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF) and UniversitÃ© Laval in Quebec, Canada. In addition to possessing antioxidant activity, these compounds support endothelial function through unique mechanisms.8 In a pilot trial involving elite athletes, CranLoad® provided statistically significant support for healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD) at rest, an effect similar to arginine administration.9
- Fuentes JC, et al. Congest Heart Fail. . 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
- Song Y, et al. Am J Cardiol. 2006 Dec 15;98(12):1616-21.
- Walker AF, et al. Phytother Res. 2002 Feb;16(1):48-54.
- Khayyal MT, et al. Arzneimittelforschung. 2002;52(11):797-802.
- Sivaprakasapillai B, et al. Metabolism. 2009 Dec;58(12):1743-6.
- Sivaprakasapillai B, et al.FASEB J. 2006. 20;A305.
- Aviram M, et al. Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;23(3):423-33.
- Rodriguez-Mateos A, et al.Mol Nutr Food Res. 2016 Oct;60(10):2130-2140.
- Labonte K, et al. Sports. 2013; 1:55-68.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium is derived from limestone
- Hawthorn extract is derived from Crataegus oxyacantha flower and leaf and standardized to contain 2% vitexins
- Olive leaf extract is derived from Olea europea l. and standardized to contain min. 15% oleuropein
- MegaNatural®-BP grape seed extract is standardized to typically contain 90% total polyphenols
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Lycopene is derived from tomato
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose