Uric Acid Formula 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy uric acid metabolism
- Helps maintain key liver enzymes involved in uric acid production
- Promotes urinary alkalization for healthy uric acid metabolism
- Provides support for healthy plasma urate, serum uric acid excretion and immune mediator activity
- Combination of vitamins and herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy uric acid metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Uric Acid Formula provides vitamins and herbal extracts to support healthy uric acid metabolism by promoting healthy liver enzyme activity, immune activity and alkalization. In a population-based study involving almost 1,400 men from the Health Professionals Follow-up Study, vitamin C intake was associated with healthy serum uric acid metabolism.1 In another double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, vitamin C supplementation supported healthy glomerular filtration and maintained healthy serum uric acid excretion.2 The bioflavonoid quercetin has been associated with similar effects by maintaining proper xanthine oxidase and xanthine dehydrogenase activity, key liver enzymes involved in uric acid production.3 Potassium citrate is ncluded to support systemic alkalization. Urinary alkalization promotes healthy uric acid metabolism.4 Devil’s claw and the proteolytic enzyme bromelain support immune mediator activity.5 Cherries have been used traditionally for decades to enhance healthy uric acid metabolism. Research indicates that regular cherry consumption maintains healthy plasma urate.6 Additionally, anthocyanins in cherries and grape seed act as free radical scavengers.7 This product is not intended to replace any dietary protocols recommended by a health professional.
- Gao X, et al. J Rheumatol. 2008 Sep;35(9):1853-8.
- Huang HY, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2005 Jun;52(6):1843-7.
- Shi Y, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Mar;115(5):800-6.
- Fjellstedt E, et al. Urol Res. 2001 Oct;29(5):295-302.
- Hostanska K, et al. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2014 Nov;66(11):1606-14.
- Jacob RA, et al. J Nutr. 2003 Jun;133(6):1826-9.
- Natella F, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2002. 50 (26); 7720-25.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbic acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Potassium is derived from earthen ore. Devil’s claw extract is derived from Harpagophytum procumbens root and standardized to contain a minimum of 5% harpagosides
- Black cherry extract is derived from Prunus serotina Ehrh
- Quercetin is derived from the fava d’anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and cat’s claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves
- Bromelain is derived from pineapple stem
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil