UltraZin Zinc 90's
Benefits & Features
- Protects zinc in gastrointestinal lumen, increases dissolvability, and easily crosses membranes
- Promotes immune defenses, enhancing healthy immune cell proliferation, activation and function
- Supports collagen formation and healthy tissue development
- Enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system function support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
UltraZin Zinc utilizes an innovative microencapsulation technology to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of zinc. This technology creates a phospholipid bilayer around the mineral similar to a liposome, increasing solubility and absorbability.1 Promotes immune defenses, promoting healthy immune cell proliferation, activation and function.2,3 Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development.4
- Mafodda A, et al. Support Care Cancer. 2017 Sep;25(9):2779-2786.
- Meksawan K, et al. Anticancer Res. 2014 Jan;34(1):295-9.
- Shankar AH, Prasad AS. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Aug;68(2 Suppl):447S-463S
- Sadighi A, et al. Saudi Med J. 2008 Sep;29(9):1276-9.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Zinc is derived from earthen ore.
- Rice starch and rice flour are derived from Oryza sativa seed.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
- Lecithin is derived from sunflower.