Tribulus Formula 90's
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain the body's normal testosterone levels
- Supports testosterone balance
- Helps maintain healthy aromatase enzyme activity
- Offers a combination of tribulus, chrysin, hesperitin
- Tribulus standardized to 20% protodioscin
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy testosterone balance support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Contains D-aspartic acid and European-sourced Tribulus terrestris to support testosterone balance.1,2 Maintains healthy aromatase enzyme activity with the flavonoids chrysin and hesperetin.3
- Gauthaman K, et al. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jan;15(1-2):44-54.
- Topo E, et al. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120.
- Jeong HJ, et al. Arch Pharm Res. 1999 Jun;22(3):309-12.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Tribulus terrestris extract is derived from the leaf and fruit and standardized to contain 20% protodioscin
- D-aspartic acid and chrysin are synthetic
- Hesperetin is synthesized from the hydrolysis of hesperidin, which is obtained from the orange (Citrus sinensis) peel
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90
Order code TBF9
Bottle size 290 cc