Thyroid Support Complex
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy thyroid cell metabolism and thyroid hormone function
- Comprehensive formula containing vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy thyroid gland support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
This comprehensive thyroid support formula contains vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts to nourish and support thyroid gland function. Optimal vitamin A, vitamin D, zinc, and selenium help to maintain healthy thyroid cell metabolism and support triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) hormone function.1-4 Iodine and l-tyrosine are key components of these thyroid hormones. Forskolin in coleus extract has been shown to support thyroid hormone metabolism in preclinical models, potentially by promoting adenylate cyclase activity.5 Preliminary research suggests that ashwagandha and guggul also maintain healthy thyroid function and relaxation.6 Vitamin C, selenium, guggul, and curcumin help to neutralize free radicals that may affect iodothyronine 5'-monodeiodinase enzyme activity, the limiting factor in the conversion of T4 to the more active T3 hormone.7
- Farhangi MA, et. al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2012 Aug;31(4):268-74.
- Mazokopakis EE, et. Al. Hell J Nucl Med. 2015 Sep-Dec;18(3):222-7.
- Kilic M. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2007 Oct;28(5):681-5.
- Combs GF Jr, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jun;89(6):1808-14.
- Godard MP, et. al. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43
- Chandrasekhar K, et. al.Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255-262.
- Mahmoodianfard S, et. al. J Am Coll Nutr.2015;34(5):391-9.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A (acetate) is synthetic.
- Ascorbic acid and l-tyrosine are derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin.
- Zinc, iodine, and selenium are derived from the lime of rock.
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardized to contain 5% withanolides.
- Coleus forskohlii extract is derived from the root and standardized to provide 10% forskolin
- Guggul extract is derived from Commiphora mukul gum resin and standardized to contain 2.5% guggulsterones.
- Turmeric is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.