Benefits & Features
- Helps modulate Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity
- Offers support for healthy self-tissue response
- Helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors
- Formulated with Samuel F. Yanuck, D.C., FACFN, FIAMA+
- From the PureResponse™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Th2 immune response modulation
- Cellular Th1/Th2 balance support
- Sinus, respiratory, urinary and intestinal tractimmune balance
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Th2 Modulator is designed to modulate the Th2 immune response and support healthy Th1/Th2 balance, self-tissue response and mucosal health. Th2 response is affected by stress, aging and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological and environmental factors.1 This product helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity.2 It also helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors.3 Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the sinus, respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts.4 Perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels in animal models of Th2 dominance.5 It also supports cytokine homeostasis of GI mucosal tissue.6 Perilla seed offers a more concentrated source of polyphenols, rosmarinic acid, luteolin and other beneficial compounds compared to leaf. Nacetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) offers mucolytic properties and promotes tissue levels of glutathione.7
- Jing Y, Gravenstein S, Chaganty NR, Exp Gerontol. 2007 Aug;42(8):719-32. Epub 2007 Feb 6.
- Abimannan T, Peroumal D, Parida JR, et al. Free Radic Biol Med. 2016 Oct;99:352-363.
- Smithgall MD, Comeau MR, Yoon BR, et al. Int Immunol. 2008; 20:1019-30
- Walker JA, McKenzie ANJ. Nature Reviews Immunol. 2018 Feb;18(2):121-133.
- Urushima H, Nishimura J, Mizushima T, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2015 Jan 1;308(1):G32-41.
- Urushima H, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2015 Jan 1;308(1):G32-41.
- Dauletbaev N, et al. Eur J Med Res. 2009 Aug 12;14(8):352-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Quercetin is derived from Fava d'anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves
- Perilla extract is derived from Perilla frutescens L. seed
- Astragalus extract is derived from Astragalus membranaceus root
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code TH2A1
Bottle size 190 cc