Th1 Support 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses
- Helps maintain healthy immune biomarkers related to cell tissue health and comfort
- Helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation
- Contains a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger and zinc
- Formulated with Samuel F. Yanuck, D.C., FACFN, FIAMA†
- Part of the PureResponse™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Innateimmune response via Th1 activation
- Natural defenses
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses. Th1 response is affected by stress, aging and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological and environmental factors.1 Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses.2 According to preclinical data, the formula ingredients support maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12 and IFN-gamma, important Th1-promoting cytokines.3 Studies suggest that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers relatedto cell and tissue health.4 Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells.5
- Assaf A,et al. Saudi Pharm J.2017 Dec; 25(8): 1237-1247.
- Orzechowska B, et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014 Dec;23(2):558-67.
- Kim TS, et al. Immunology. 2003 July; 109(3): 407-414
- Nerstedt A, et al. Diabetologia. 2010 Nov;53(11):2406-16.
- Riedl MA, et al. Clin Immunol.2009 Mar;130(3):244-51
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Zinc is sourced from elemental ore
- Picolinate is synthetic
- Berberine HCl is derived from Phellodendron amurensebark and Sargent's barberry (Berberis sargentiana)
- Chinese skullcap extract is derived from Scutellaria baicalensis root
- Broccoli sprout concentrate is derived from Brassica oleracea italic whole sprouts
- Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinale root
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose