Benefits & Features
- Supports optimal cellular function
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Supports prostate, colon, lung and bladder health
- Promotes healthy cervical tissue
- May promote healthy lipid metabolism
- Contains caffeine-free green tea extract
- Standardized to contain 94% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health and antioxidant protection support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Teavigo® is a natural, caffeine-free green tea extract providing a highly purified and refined source of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Over the years, numerous studies have reported that this polyphenolic compound supports optimal cellular function and provides antioxidant protection. Multiple recent studies have suggested that EGCG supports prostate, colon, lung and bladder health.1,2,3,4 Additionally, a clinical study reported that EGCG promoted healthy cervical tissue.5 An in-vitro study conducted at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota reported that EGCG helped promote blood cell health.6 Research has indicated that EGCG may promote cellular health through a number of pathways, including moderating hydroxyl radical formation as well as gene expression.7 Furthermore, EGCG may promote healthy lipid metabolism.8 Investigators in one study reported that the gallate moiety on the EGCG played a particularly important role in supporting healthy apolipoprotein metabolism.9
- Gupta S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2000 Apr 1;164(1):82-90.
- Shimizu M, et al. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008 Nov;17(11):3020-5.
- Suganuma M, et al. Mutat Res.1999 Jul 16;428(1-2):339-44.
- Hsieh JT, et al. Urology. 2016 Jan 25.
- Ahn WS, et al. European Journal of Cancer Prevention.2003. 12(5);383-390.
- Lee YK, et al.Blood. 2004 Aug 1;104(3):788-94.
- Sartippour MR, et al. J Nutr. 2002 Aug;132(8):2307-11.
- Basu A, et al.J Am Coll Nutr. 2010 Feb;29(1):31-40.
- Yee WL, et al.Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry.2002. 229(1); 85-92.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations® Teavigo® is composed of green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (standardized to contain 94% EGCG)
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 1 caps
Bottle count 120
Order codes TE1
Bottle size 190 cc