Taurine 500 mg 60's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes heart health
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Provides support for detoxification and hepatic lipid metabolism
- Taurine is the most abundant free amino acid in the brain, heart and nervous system
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular and detoxification support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Taurine is the most abundant free amino acid in the brain, heart and nervous system, and it plays a role in the healthy functioning of the brain, heart, gallbladder, eyes and vascular system. It facilitates the passage of sodium, potassium and, possibly, calcium and magnesium ions into and out of cells and electrically stabilizes cell membranes.1 It maintains healthy cAMP activity, which activates important enzymes in the heart muscle and contributes to the muscle's contractibility.2 Taurine is an important component of bile acids, which aid in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.3 It aids the body's chemistry to support the normal detoxification process.4 Dietary taurine promotes the formation of taurocholate, a substance that increases cholesterol secretion in the bile and also supports fat metabolism in the liver.5
- Noulin JF, et al. Am J Physiol. 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 2):F290-7.
- Yang Q, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;776:217-29.
- Hardison WG. Gastroenterology. 1978 Jul;75(1):71-5
- Jagadeesan G, et al. J Environ Biol. 2007 Oct;28(4):753-6.
- Zhang M, et al. Amino Acids. 2004 Jun;26(3):267-71.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Taurine is synthetically produced
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose