Benefits & Features
- Supports bone and blood vessel health
- Promotes bone mineralization
- Supports calcium metabolism in vascular tissue to support vascular elasticity
- Promotes healthy calcium utilization in order to maintain healthy bones and blood vessel function
- Blend of vitamins K1 , K2 and D3
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone health support
- Vascular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Provides a blend of vitamin K1 , vitamin K2 (MK-4), vitamin K2 (MK-7), and vitamin D to support healthy calcium utilization. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin1. Recent studies indicate that vitamin D potentiates the activity of Matrix Gla protein (MGP) and that the combination of vitamin K and D provides synergistic support for blood vessel function and bone health.2,3
- Villa JK, et al. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2016 Jul20:0.
- Arnson Y, et al. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2013Oct;45(2):236-47.
- Bolton-Smith C, et al. J Bone Miner Res. 2007Apr;22(4):509-19.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Not for individuals taking blood-thinning medications. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) are synthetic
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is naturally derived from flower extracts geraniol and farnesol
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose