Sleep Solution (single dose liquid) - box of 6
Benefits & Features
- Offers broad-spectrum support for occasional sleeplessness
- Supports a healthy sleep cycle
- Facilitates the onset of sleep and sleep efficiency
- Targets both emotional and muscle relaxation
- Contains a unique blend of magnesium, glycine, l-theanine and melatonin
- Convenient, single-serve, ready-to-drink bottle for easy bedtime and travel use
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy sleep and rest support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 bottle 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Science & Research
Sleep Solution (single-dose liquid) contains a unique blend of magnesium, glycine, l-theanine and melatonin in a convenient, single-serving liquid delivery system to offer broad-spectrum support for occasional sleeplessness.1-3 The formula targets both emotional and muscle relaxation, as well as sleep onset and quality to encourage restful sleep throughout the night.1-3 In addition, glycine and magnesium are included to support muscle relaxation and a healthy sleep cycle.2,3 In a small study involving sleep-deprived volunteers, 3 g of the inhibitory neurotransmitter glycine enhanced subjective sleep quality, sleep on set time and daytime alertness.3 Melatonin also facilitates the on set of sleep and sleepefficiency.4 L-Theanine promotes relaxation and moderates occasional stress.5 Research indicates that L-theanine enhances alpha wave production in the brain, an indication of relaxation.6 Xylitol is included in the formula for its sweetening and dental health properties, including support for salivary pH and mineral concentrations to promote microflora balance and tooth mineralization.
- Bannai M, Kawai N. J Pharmacol Sci. 2012;118(2):145-8.
- Nielsen FH, Johnson LK, Zeng H. Magnes Res. 2010 Dec;23(4):158-68.
- Yamadera W, Inagawa K, Chiba S, et al. Sleep and Biological Rhythms. April 2007. 5(2): 126-131.
- GarzÃ³n C, Guerrero JM, Aramburu O, GuzmÃ¡n T. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2009 Feb;21(1):38-42.
- Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H. Biol Psychol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45.
- Kobayashi K, Nagato Y, Aoi N, et al. Kaishi 1998;72(2):153-7.
Consult a health professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium is derived from the lime of rock
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycine and melatonin are synthetic
- Theanine is derived from fermentation
- Xylitol is derived from corn cob
- Stevia is from the leaves of the botanical Stevia rebaudiana