Liver & Detoxification
Standardized milk thistle extract to support healthy liver functioning
Starting From $22.45
Benefits & Features
- Supports liver function
- Antioxidant support to protect the liver and help neutralize free radicals
- Stimulates protein synthesis in hepatic cells
- Standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver function and health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, betweenmeals.
Science & Research
Silymarin is a milk thistle extract that nutritionally supports liver function.1 This highly active botanical protects the liver from free radical damage, supports glutathione concentrations and promotes superoxide dismutase activity.2,3 Milk thistle extract also stimulates protein synthesis in hepatic cells.4
- Salmi HA, et al. Scand J Gastroenterol. 1982 Jun;17(4):517-21.
- Ebrahimpour Koujan S, et al. Phytomedicine. 2015 Feb 15;22(2):290-6.
- Valenzuela A, et al. Planta Med. 1989 Oct;55(5):420-2.
- Patel N, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2010 Jun 1;245(2):143-52.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.