Saw Palmetto Plus
Benefits & Features
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes healthy urinary flow
- Maintains healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells
- Supports healthy enzyme activity
- Formulated with a combination of clinically tested extracts and vitamin E
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Prostate health and function support
- Healthy urinary flow
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Saw palmetto has been used safely for decades to support proper prostate and urinary function. Its primary mode of action involves maintaining healthy testosterone metabolism and enzyme activities. In a recently published JAMA meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men, saw palmetto promoted healthy urinary flow.1 Pygeum africanum demonstrated similar support in another related meta-analysis.2 Research suggests that it may maintain healthy prostaglandin and prolactin metabolism in the prostate.3 Pumpkin seed oil provides essential fatty acids and zinc, important for prostate health.4 Nettle root, also known as stinging nettles or Urtica dioica, has indicated the ability to support healthy enzyme activity and maintain healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells.5 In a multicenter study examining the effect of nettle root extract in over 5,000 individuals, the extract supported prostate health in the majority of subjects.6
- Wilt TJ, et al. JAMA. 1998 Nov 11;280(18):1604-9.
- Ishani A, et al. Am J Med. 2000 Dec 1;109(8):654-64.
- Breza J, et al. Curr Med Res Opin. 1998;14(3):127-39.
- Hong H, et al. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter;3(4):323-7.
- Safarinejad MR. J Herb Pharmacother. 2005;5(4):1-11.
- Lopatkin N, et al. World J Urol. 2005 Jun;23(2):139-46.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Saw palmetto extract is produced using a supercritical CO2 extraction process. It is derived from Serenoa repens fruit and standardized to contain 85% total fatty acids. It typically contains 0.15% phytosterols
- Pumpkin seed oil is derived from fresh pressed Cucurbita pepo
- Pygeum africanum extract (bark) is standardized to contain 12% total sterols. It is wild-crafted and sustainably harvested to protect the tree.Pygeum harvesting is watched over by CITES
- Nettle root is a 10:1 extract derived from Urtica dioica L. It typically contains 0.8% beta-sitosterol and 5% amino acids