Saw Palmetto 320
Benefits & Features
- Time-tested support for healthy prostate and urinary function
- Supports healthy testosterone metabolism
- Standardized to contain 85% total fatty acids
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Muscle, joint and tissue support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Saw Palmetto 320 supports healthy prostate and urinary function. In countries like New Zealand, France, Germany and Austria, this herb has been the gold standard for prostate support for many years.1 Its primary mode of action involves supporting healthy testosterone metabolism, in part by maintaining healthy 5-alpha-reductase enzyme activity and receptor binding.2 A meta-analysis of 18 randomized controlled trials involving almost 3,000 men also reported urologic benefits and healthy urinary function with saw palmetto.3 Similarly, a three-year German study demonstrated favorable effects on urinary function in volunteers.4
- Zhan XX, et al. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2015 Sep;21(9):841-6.
- Aliaev IuG, et al. Urologiia. 2013 Jul-Aug;(4):32-6.
- Wilt TJ, et al. JAMA. 1998 Nov 11;280(18):1604-9.
- Bach D, et al. Phytomedicine. 1996. 3(2);105-111.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Saw palmetto extract is produced using a supercritical CO2 extraction process. It is derived from Serenoa repens fruit and standardized to contain 85% total fatty acids and 0.15% phytosterols