Saccharomyces Boulardii 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports gastrointestinal tract health
- Promotes healthy gut flora balanc
- Contains 5 billion live cells per capsule
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Gastrointestinal health and balance support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Saccharomyces boulardii is a probiotic yeast that nutritionally supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.1,2 This yeast supports a healthy balance of gut microbiota.3
- McFarland LV. World J Gastroenterol. 2010 May 14;16(18):2202-22.
- Akil I, et al. Pediatr Nephrol. 2006 Jun;21(6):807-10.
- Kotowska M, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.2005 Mar 1;21(5):583-90.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a member of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae family. It is grown on a medium of molasses, vitamins and minerals. A gentle "fluid bed" process is used to dry, cool and sterilize the product, allowing for efficient processing without product degradation. Pure Encapsulations probiotic products contain a unique form of rice starch produced through a natural enzymatic process. This proprietary starch has been extensively tested and is added to protect the viability of the probiotic organisms.
Size 00 capsM
Bottle count 60M
Order code SB6M
Bottle size 190 ccM