Benefits & Features
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports mitochondrial function
- Provides antioxidant support
- Derived from one of the richest-known sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized for centuries
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular and cellular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Resveratrol is a compound often associated with the health benefits of red wine because of its antioxidant and cardioprotectant properties. Resveratrol promotes cardiometabolic, neuronal and cellular health through a variety of effects on cell signaling, mitochondrial function and endogenous antioxidant defenses.1-4 It also promotes healthy platelet function and maintains healthy arachidonic acid metabolism.1,2 Pure Encapsulations® Resveratrol is a clinically studied extract of Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized for centuries. In a 6-week, randomized, placebo-controlled study of healthy subjects, one capsule of Pure Encapsulations® Resveratrol (40 mg/day) provided significant support for antioxidant markers and cytokine balance.3 In a subsequent clinical study, 6 weeks of daily supplementation with this product (40 mg/day) improved cytokine balance in elite athletes subjected to rigorous training.4
- Xia N, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2017Jun;174(12):1633-1646.
- Brito PM, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2009Jul;205(1):126-34.
- Pyo IS, et al. Molecules. 2020 Oct12;25(20):4649.
- Ghanim H, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010Sep;95(9):E1-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest-known sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized as a nutritionalagent for centuries. It is standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol.