Benefits & Features
- Supports cellular and cardiovascular health
- Commonly known for its health benefits in red wine
- Promotes overall health, metabolic function and healthy aging
- Combines resveratrol with polyphenols from red wine and grape seed
- One capsule contains the amount of resveratrol equivalent to an average of 66 bottles of red wine
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular and cellular health support
- Metabolic function and healthy aging support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Resveratrol promotes cardiovascular health, helping to maintain healthy platelet function and arachidonic acid metabolism.1 A recent study suggests that it may also promote overall health, metabolic function and longevity.2 Grape seed extract and red wine concentrate offer polyphenols, complementing the cellular and cardiovascular health benefits of this complex.3,4 One capsule of Resveratrol EXTRA contains the amount of resveratrol equivalent to an average of 66 bottles of red wine.
- Toliopoulos I, et al. Indian J Biochem Biophys.2013 Feb;50(1):14-8.
- Timmers S, et al. Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Imamura H, et al. Int Heart. 2017 Aug 3;58(4):577-583.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Resveratrol extract is derived from Polygonum cuspidatum root and standardized to contain 50% trans-resveratrol
- Red wine concentrate is derived from Vitis vinifera whole grapes and standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seeds and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose