Benefits & Features
- Helps moderate occasional stress
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps support healthful eating habits and moderate appetite and snack cravings
- Promotes emotional well-being
- A proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Occasional stress and muscle tension
- Healthy eating behavior
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalisand Phellodendron amurense. This clinically studiedcombination of extracts supports positive mood and helps to moderate everyday stress. It also promotes healthy eating behavior and muscle relaxation.1 Certain magnolia and phellodendron constituents may bind to GABA receptors and serotonin transporters in the central nervous system, which encourage feelings of satiety and relaxation.2,3 A pilot clinical trial reported that Relora® was well tolerated in promoting emotional well-being.4 A follow-up trial reported similar results, additionally showing that Relora® may help diminish stress related sugary snack cravings and promote healthful eating habits.5 An animal study further demonstrated the supplement's ability to support mood and relaxation.6 A recent pilot clinical trial performed in Cincinnati, Ohio, suggested that magnolia and phellodendron helped to maintain healthy cortisol and DHEA production and metabolism, which helped support healthy body fat distribution.7
- Kalman DS, et al. Nutr J. 2008 Apr 21;7:11.
- Garrison R, et al. Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):50-4.
- Chen CR, et al. Neuropharmacology. 2012 Nov;63(6):1191-9.
- Talbott SM, et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 7;10(1):37.
- Unpublished clinical trial on Relora® treating stressed-induced overeating.
- Sufka KJ, et al. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Jan 1;153(2):219-24.
- LaValle J, et al. Living Longer Clinic, Cincinnati, Ohio. 2001.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis (bark) and Phellodendron amurense (bark). Relora® is a trademark of Next Pharmaceuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 6,582,735
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 2 caps
Bottle count 60, 180
Order codes RL6, RL1
Bottle sizes 120 cc, 190 cc