Benefits & Features
- Protects the body from free radicals at the cellular level
- Supports detoxification
- Helps maintain healthy cell function
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Supports the synthesis and repair of DNA, and enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamin C
- A key component of the antioxidant system
- Small capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Detoxification, antioxidant defense and liver health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Glutathione is a key component of the antioxidant system which protects the body from free radicals at the cellular level.1 Reduced glutathione is involved in the synthesis and repair of DNA, and enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamin C, the transport of amino acids and the detoxification of harmful compounds. In addition, an intracellular abundance of reduced glutathione, as compared to oxidized glutathione, helps ensure healthy cell function.2,3 It is especially important for liver function.4
- Richie JP Jr, et al. Eur J Nutr. 2015 Mar;54(2):251-63.
- Hollins DL, et al. Free Radic Biol Med. 2006 Apr 1;40(7):1220-6.
- Montecinos V, et al. J Biol Chem. 2007;May 25;282(21):15506-15.
- Kidd PM. Alt Med Review 1997;2(3); 155-176.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reduced glutathione is derived naturally from corn glucose fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose