We Have High Standards
To ensure that all products meet the highest standards, our raw materials are scientifically tested before use, and every formula is tested to confirm its quality.
- Raw materials are tested for identity, potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals (including mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and lead), 32 solvent residues, and allergens depending on risk.
- Herbal ingredients are tested for 70 different pesticide compounds.
- Essential fatty acids and fish/krill oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs, and other agents.
- Suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits.
- Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada, and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.