Q-Gel® (Hydrosoluble™ CoQ10) 100 mg 60's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes optimal CoQ10 absorption
- Provides cardiovascular and cognitive support
- Supports cellular health
- Enhanced-solubility Q-Gel® CoQ10 with vitamin E
- Best when taken with a meal
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular health support
- Cognitive support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
CoQ10 is a core component of cellular energy production and respiration, shuttling electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). As such, it provides energy support to the cells of the body and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle. It also acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals.1,2
- Rusciani L, Proietti I, Rusciani A, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006 Feb;54(2):234-41.
- Sanoobar M, et al. Int J Neurosci. 2013 Nov;123(11):776-82.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- CoQ10 is produced by microbial (yeast) fermentation. There is no residual yeast in the final product
- Vitamin E is derived from soy
- Sorbitol is derived from corn
- Polysorbate 80 is synthetic
- Lecithin is derived from soy
- Medium chain triglycerides are derived from palm oil