Pycnogenol® 50 mg
Benefits & Features
- Promotes vascular health and integrity
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports nitric oxide production and endothelial function
- Proanthocyanidins standardized to a minimum of 65-75%
- Small, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vascular health support
Pycnogenol® 50 mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Pycnogenol® 100 mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
"Pycnogenol" originally denoted all proanthocyanidin extracts, regardless of source. However, it now refers specifically to maritime pine bark, which contains a unique mixture of proanthocyanidins and other polyphenols. Pycnogenol® supports vascular endothelial function by promoting the synthesis of nitric oxide. Pycnogenol® also has antioxidant effects and helps to stabilize collagenous membranes.1,2 In addition to facilitating vitamin C regeneration and preserving vitamin E, Pycnogenol® is a potent hydroxyl and superoxide radical scavenger. Collectively, these actions promote the health of blood vessels.3
- Enseleit F, et al. Eur Heart J. 2012 Jul;33(13):1589-97.
- Nishioka K, et al. Hypertens Res. 2007 Sep;30(9):775-80.
- Belcaro G, et al. Minerva Med. 2013 Aug;104(4):439-46.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pycnogenol® extract is derived from maritime pine bark and contains a minimum of 65-75% proanthocyanidins by weight
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose