Benefits & Features
- Supports immune balance and responsiveness
- Designed to support key pivot points in immune function, including neutrophil and NK cell response, and cytokine production
- Provides first-of-its-kind support for healthy cell-mediated immunity with a comprehensive blend of nutrients and reishi mushroom extract
- Includes the adaptogen eleuthero to promote physiological balance and moderate occasional stress, including corticosterone activity, cytokine balance and nutrient metabolism
- Comprehensive vitamin and mineral complex
- Contains enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins, including pre-formed vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, and both vitamin K1 and K2
- Offers vitamin B12 as a blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Provides activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Contains no iron, copper, iodine, or manganese, to accommodate sensitive individuals
- Formulated with Samuel F. Yanuck, D.C., FACFN, FIAMA+
- Part of the PureResponse™ product line
- Ages 18 and up
- Comprehensive daily wellness
- Immune system support
- Iron-free for sensitive individuals
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
PureResponse™ Multivitamin with activated vitamins and chelated minerals was designed to support key pivot points in immune function, including neutrophil and Natural Killer (NK) cell response, and cytokine production.1 This first-of-its-kind* , unique formulation supports healthy cell-mediated immunity with a comprehensive blend of nutrients and reishi mushroom extract.2 It also includes the adaptogen eleuthero to moderate occasional stress by balancing corticosterone activity and cytokine production.3,4 It also features enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins, including pre-formed vitamin A, (5,000 IU) vitamin D3, vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, selenomethionine, zinc and both vitamin K1 and K2 to promote antioxidant defenses and cytokine balance.5-7 Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.8 To accommodate the needs of patients with self-tissue response, PureResponse™ Multivitamin is free from iron, copper, iodine, and manganese.
- Rautiainen S, et. al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 Nov;92(5):1251-6.
- Ahmad SM, et. al. J Nutr. 2009 Feb;139(2):377-85.
- Cicero AF, et. al. Arch Gerontol Geriatr Suppl.2004;(9):69-73.
- Collado Mateo D, et al. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Nov 1;32(5):2126-35.
- Girodon F, et. al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
- Al-Daghri NM, et. al. PLoS One. 2014 Jul 14;9(7):e102141.
- Koitaya N, et. al. J Bone Miner Metab. 2014 Mar;32(2):142-50.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014?2021.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A, vitamin K1/sub>, thiamin, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6 , folate, biotin, choline, and zeanxathin: synthetic
- Vitamin C, riboflavin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E and mixed tocopherols: purified soybean oil
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7): geraniol and farnesol fromflower extracts
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Eleuthero extract is derived from Eleutherococcus senticosus root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides
- Reishi extract is derived from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body's/li>
- Minerals: naturally derived from elemental ore
- Sources of the mineral chelates include:Citrate: corn dextrose fermentationGlycinate, malate, and picolinate: synthetic
Size 00 capsule
Bottle count 60
Order code PRSM6
Bottle size 190 cc