Benefits & Features
- Promote healthy microflora balance, G.I. integrity and bowel regularity
- Supports healthy immune cell function
- Suitable for individuals with food allergies or sensitivities
- Blend of beneficial probiotic microorganisms derived from fermentation on a dairy-free, soy-free medium
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy intestinal microflora support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals. Powder may be removed from capsule and mixed into cold food or beverage.
Science & Research
PureProbiotic™ (allergen-free) contains a blend of beneficial probiotic microorganisms derived from fermentation on a dairy-free, soy-free medium to ensure tolerability in individuals with food allergies or sensitivities. Each capsule provides 5 billion CFU per capsule of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium breve to support immune and gastrointestinal health in children and adults. Research indicates that these strains promote healthy microflora balance, G.I. integrity and immune cell function.1-4 A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 465 participants found that Bl-04 supplementation maintained respiratory and gastrointestinal immune health in physically active individuals5
- Plummer S, et al. Int Microbiol. 2004 Mar;7(1):59-62.
- Paineau D, et al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
- Saggioro A. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2004 Jul;38(6 Suppl):S104-6.
- De Alberti D, et al. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015 Oct;292(4):861-7.
- West NP, et al. Clin Nutr. 2014 Aug;33(4):581-7.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14 strain), Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115 strain), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32 strain), Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06 strain), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bb-04 strain), Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03 strain) are grown on a proprietary dairy-free and soy-free medium
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose) is derived from pine