PureNutrients EPA/DHA Gummy
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy cognitive function and daily wellness
- Promotes cardiovascular health and function
- Vision support
- Triglyceride-form fish oil emulsion for enhanced absorption
- Each batch of fish oils is tested for environmental contaminants, oxidation and rancidity, and microbial contamination
- Sugar-free with no artificial flavors or colors
- Great-tasting, chewable gummy
- Natural and lightly sweet lemon-lime flavor
- Adults and children ages 2+
- Cognitive and emotional well-being
- Daily wellness support
- Cardiovascular health
Children age 3, take 1 gummy soft chew daily, with a meal. Adults and children ages 4 and up, take 1 gummy soft chew, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
PureNutrients EPA/DHA Gummy is a unique fish oil emulsion offering enhanced absorption omega-3 essential fatty acids to support cognitive health and daily wellness. The emulsification process surrounds the essential fatty acids in a water-soluble matrix (micelles), enabling EPA and DHA to readily cross the intestinal membranes for greater bioavailability and absorption with minimal bile dependency.1 Fish oil supports healthy cellular membrane function, cytokine balance, and blood flow to promote cognitive and neuronal health, emotional well-being, and cardiovascular function.2-5 EPA and DHA from fish oil encourage cardiovascular health by supporting healthy lipid metabolism, maintaining healthy blood flow, and promoting healthy platelet function. In addition, studies indicate these oils help maintain blood vessel integrity.3-5 Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, is a component of neuronal cellular membranes and supports healthy neurotransmission and brain function, as well as vision.6 A randomized, double-blind study suggested that 4-year-olds born to mothers who had taken fish oil had healthy cognitive function.7
- Garaiova I, et. al. Nutr J. 2007 Jan 25;6:4.
- Nilsson A, et. al. Nutr J. 2012 Nov 22;11:99.
- Casanova MA, et al. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2017 Jan;11(1):10-19.
- Masuda D, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2020 Jan;292:163-170.
- McEwen BJ, et al. Semin Thromb Hemost. 2013 Feb;39(1):25-32.
- Cho E, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001; 73:209-18.
- Helland IB, et. al. Pediatrics. 2003 Jan;111(1): e39-44.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are sourced from sardine and mackerel
- Gelatin capsule is sourced from tilapia and bass gelatin
- Natural mixed tocopherols are derived frompurified soybean oil
- Xylitol is derived from birch wood bark