Benefits & Features
- Highly purified, cold-processed, undenatured whey protein promotes healthy weight management†
- Encourages overall daily wellness with high-quality protein nutrition
- Cold processed whey from grass-fed cows using acid-free processing
- Instantized for easy mixing
- Great-tasting, naturally flavored formula
- Ages 18 and up
- Sports nutrition support
- Healthy weight management† and daily wellness support
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir or blend until smooth.
Science & Research
Highly purified, cold-processed, undenatured whey protein promotes healthy weight management† In combination with diet and exercise.1 Whey protein contains branched chain amino acids, as well as immunogloblins and lactoferrin to support nutritional health and immune system function.2 Supports muscle function and muscle recovery with protein and branched chain amino acids.3, 4 Encourages daily wellness with high quality protein nutrition.
- Layman DK, et al. J Nutr.2009. 108; 145-156.
- Cruzat VF, etal.J Int Soc Sports Nutr.2014; 11: 61.
- Farup J, et al. Amino Acids. 2014 Nov;46(11):2503-16.
- Ra SG, et al. J Sports Med Phys Fitness Actions. 2018 Nov;58(11):1582-1591.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Whey protein isolate is extracted using membrane technology to create a highly purified, undenatured protein isolate. The protein is sourced from cows in Idaho. The cows are grass-fed (pesticide-free) and are not treated with hormones. The whey protein is cold processed using acid-free processing
- Lecithin is derived from sunflower
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.