PureLean® Pure Pack 30 packets
Benefits & Features
- Promotes daily cognitive function and emotional wellness
- Offers support for mental alertness, relaxation and occasional stress
- Supports healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine
- Provides antioxidant defenses and cytokine balance
- Supports neuronal function
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals
- Lemon-flavored omega-3 fatty acids for reduced aftertaste
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Part of the PureLean® line
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy weight management support†
- Glucose metabolism and lipid utilization support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
Science & Research
PureLean® Pure Pack is designed to promote healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization and weight management† with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil and other ingredients. Activated B vitamins and magnesium act as cofactors in energy production pathways.1,2 Each pack also contains a number of metabolic synergists for healthy glucose utilization, including alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, L-carnosine and GlucoPhenol®, a proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (INAF).3-5 Taurine and green tea enhance fat metabolism.6,7 Omega-3 fatty acids support PPAR receptor function, promoting the expression of genes involved in glucose and lipid homeostasis.8
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61.
- Rodríguez-Moran M, Guerrero-Romero F. Arch Med Res. 2014 Jul;45(5):388-93.
- YKonrad T, et al. Diabetes Care. 1999 Feb;22(2):280-7.
- Houjeghani A, et al. Nutr Res. 2018 Jan;49:96-106.
- Paquette M, et al. Br J Nutr. 2017 Feb;117(4):519-531.
- Zhang M, et al. Amino Acids. 2004 Jun;26(3):267-71
- Quezada-Fernandez P, et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2019 Dec;70(8):977-985.
- Mansoori A, et al. J Clin Lipidol. 2015;9(6); 770–777.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.