Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Includes DNF-10® peptides to promote satiety and weight management†
- 15 grams vegetarian protein from a unique blend of vegetarian rice, pea and chia proteins
- 4 g fiber
- 200 milligrams omega-3 fatty acids from chia
- 1 g MCT per serving
- Superfruit antioxidant blend of pomegranate fruit extract, acerola berry extract, quercetin, acai berry powder and blueberry fruit extract
- Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral core including antioxidants, activated B vitamins and chelated minerals
- Contains activated folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate)
- Creamy taste and texture
- Ages 18 and up
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to 8 oz of water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir or blend until smooth.
Science & Research
PureLean® Protein offers a blend of vegetarian proteins, antioxidants, fiber and nutrients in a lightly sweetened formula. Diets higher in protein and fiber have been associated with healthy weight management and body composition, believed to be due, at least in part, to enhanced satiety and nutrient metabolism.1,2 Fiber also helps support digestive health, nutrient absorption and healthy glycemic control. Research suggests that a multivitamin/mineral can help moderate appetite to support healthy weight management.3 Clinical studies indicate that DNF-10® lowers ghrelin secretion between meals and neuropeptide Y in the hypothalamus to promote satiety. In four double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled studies involving healthy overweight subjects, DNF-10® promoted a significant decrease in caloric intake, weight circumference, abdominal fat and body weight.4-7 In the most recent study, after 2 months of taking 500 mg DNF-10®, subjects had decreased their daily caloric intake by 600 calories and 80% of the subjects thought less about eating during the day.4 †
- Astrup A, Raben A, Geiker N. Int J Obes (Lond). 2015 May;39(5):721-6.
- Layman DK, et al. J Nutr. 2009. 10; 1-8. Major GC, et al. Br J Nutr. 2008 May;99(5):1157-67.
- Jung EY, et al. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2017 Mar; 22(1): 45–49.
- Jung EY, et al. Nutrition. 2014 Jan;30(1):25-32.
- Jung EY, et al. Jour of Food Biochem. 2011 Apr; 35(2): 337-350.
- Jung EY, et al. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2009; 14(2):123-128.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pea protein isolate, rice protein concentrate and chia seed meal are derived from Pisum sativum, Oryza sativa and Salvia hispanica respectively and naturally contain protein, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- Pectin is derived from apple.
- Vitamin A, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacinamide, pyridoxine HCl (B6), folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid (B5) and vitamin K1 are synthetically derived.
- Vitamin C and methylcobalamin (B12) are derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- d-Alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) is derived from soybean oil.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium and chromium are derived from elemental ore.
- Superfruit antioxidant blend is derived from acerola, camu camu, quercetin, açai, mangosteen and green coffee concentrate.
- Stevia is derived from Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.