Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Promotes healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- Supports eye health and macular integrity
- Provides antioxidant support
- Includes activated vitamins and mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Part of the PureLean® product line
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy weight management support†
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.1,2 Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.3Supports the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin.4 Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.5 Supports healthy glucose uptake with alpha lipoic acid and cinnamon and maintains healthy glycation activity with l-carnosine.6,7 Combines the hepatic fat metabolism properties of taurine and green tea with the metabolic and antioxidant benefits of pterostilbene.8,9,10
- Major GC, et al. Br J Nutr. 2008 May;99(5):1157-67.
- Kamenova P. Hormones (Athens). . 2006 Oct-Dec;5(4):251-8.
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61.
- Hammond BR, et al. . Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
- Chew EY, et al.Ophthalmology. . 2013 Aug;120(8):1604-11.e4.
- Jacob S, et al. Free Radic Biol Med 1999 Aug;27(3-4):309-14.
- Lu T, et al.Nutr Res. 2012 Jun;32(6):408-12.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Venables MC, et al.Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84.
- Riche DM, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:459165.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly bloodthinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- PureWay-C® : corn dextrose fermentation and citrus bioflavonoids
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E1 : soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Metafolin® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (L- 5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine): synthetic
- Taurine (free-form): synthetic
- Chromium 454® : derived from a proprietary Brewer's yeast extract
- Minerals: naturally derived from the lime of rock Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Cinnamon extract (10-15:1): derived from Cinnamomum cassia dried bark
- Green tea extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to provide 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Pterocarpus marsupium extract is derived from the tree and standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.