PureHeart® K2D 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes calcium balance in vascular tissue
- Targets vascular tissue to support healthy arterial blood flow and vascular elasticity
- Contains naturally derived Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) promotes healthy vascular calcium balance and cardiovascular function. In a systematic review involving fivestudies, higher intakes of vitamin K2 were associated with cardiovascular health.1 Research indicates that it supports the carboxylation of matrix Gla-protein (MGP), a key protein involved in calcium balance.2 Unlike vitamin K1, which promotes bone health, menaquinone-7 targets vascular tissue to support healthy arterial blood flow and vascular elasticity.3 In an observational study involving 564 postmenopausal women, higher intake of vitamin K2 was associated with calcium balance in the vascular tissue.4 Optimal serum levels of vitamin D are also important to maintain healthy calcium balance in vascular tissues, in part by supporting the activity of MGP.5 Studies indicate that the combination of vitamin K and D provides synergistic support.6 Vitamin K supplementation may be contraindicated for those taking Coumadin(warfarin), an anticoagulant medication.
- Rees K, et al. Maturitas. 2010 Oct;67(2):121-8.
- Schurgers LJ, et al. Blood. 2007 Apr 15;109(8):3279-83.
- Vermeer C, et al. Vascul Dis Ther, 2020 5:
- Beulens JW, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2009 Apr;203(2):489-93.
- Cranenburg EC, et al. J Vasc Res. 2008;45(5):427-36.
- Je SH, et al. J Korean Med Sci. 2011 Aug;26(8):1093-8.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is naturally derived from flower extracts geraniol and farneso
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 2 caps
Bottle count 60
Order code PHK26
Bottle size 75 cc