Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral formula with enhanced support for common genetic polymorphisms
- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU) vitamin D3
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants ALA, vitamin C and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with enhanced-absorption DIM
- Promotes macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegetarian
- Amount Per Serving
- Three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contains:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate)1,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)100 mcg (4,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)20 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1)100 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)3 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin and 50% riboflavin-5-phosphate (activated B2))3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 76% pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated B6))5 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)800 mcg
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)100 mg
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) (DimaCal™)60 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)300 mcg
- Magnesium (as Sucrosomial® magnesium)150 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)20 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) (TRAACS™))75 mcg
- Lithium (as lithium orotate)500 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine3 mg
- Mixed tocopherols20 mg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)20 mcg
- Inositol50 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- Zeaxanthin500 mcg
- Coenzyme Q1050 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)90 mg
- N-Acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)145 mg
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex50 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica) (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), sucrosomial magnesium (magnesium oxide, pregelatinized rice starch, sucrose esters of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin, tricalcium phosphate, rice flour), trimagnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate
- Sucrosomial® is a registered trademark of Alesco S.r.l.
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- DimaCal™ and TRAACS™ are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
- Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation
- BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
- 3 capsules daily, with a meal.