Benefits & Features
- Multivitamin/mineral complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms
- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU)vitamin D
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants vitamin C, ALA, and CoQ10 , as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with DIM
- Promotes macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhancedretention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Enhanced absorption liposomal-like form of magnesium
- Part of the PureGenomics® product line
- Convenient, three-capsule-per-day dosing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Comprehensive daily wellness support
- Enhanced support for common geneticpolymorphisms
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules per day, with a meal.
Science & Research
PureGenomics® UltraMultivitamin is designed to support optimal health with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants. Specifically, it includes activated B vitamins and choline to support healthy methylation, which plays many essential roles including neurotransmission, vitamin assimilation, DNA synthesis and gene regulation.1 These processes maintain cardiovascular function, cognition, emotional wellness and cellular protection. Vitamin D supports healthy VDR activity.2 Additional cellular protection support is offered with the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10, as well as N-acetyl-L-cysteine to support endogenous glutathione production.3 Genetic variations in the SLC23A1 gene are associated with absorption of vitamin C. Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene.4 Variations in MTHFD1 and PEMT, two genes involved in methylation, have been associated with increased choline needs.5 Vitamin B12 is offered as adenosylcobalamin, the active mitochondrial form, and hydroxycobalamin, a precursor of both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Magnesium is provided in an innovative microencapsulation form to enhance absorption. Magnesium and lithium may help support cognitive function and emotional balance in some individuals.6 Preformed vitamin A, together with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin, promote macular health for individuals with genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1, which can decrease the conversion efficacy of carotenoids into retinal by up to 69%.7,8 Enhanced-absorption diindolylmethane is also included to support healthy estrogen metabolism.9
- Jacob RA, et. al. J Nutr. 1999 Mar;129(3):712-7
- Wang TJ, et al. Lancet. 2010 Jul 17;376(9736):180-8.
- Girodon F, et. al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014-2021.
- Kohlmeier M, et. al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Nov 1;102(44).
- Wienecke E, et. al. MMW Fortschr Med. 2016 Dec;158(Suppl 6):12-16
- Wang MX, et. Al. Atherosclerosis. 2013 Apr;227(2):380-5.
- Lietz G, et. al. J Nutr. 2012 Jan;142(1):161S-5S.
- Dalessandri KM, et. al. Nutr Cancer. 2004;50(2):161-7.
Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitoredclosely by a health professional if taking this supplement. It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: purified soybean oil
- Vitamin K1: synthetic
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7): geraniol and farnesol flower extracts
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Choline: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from elemental ore Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate and Orotate: synthetic