PureBi•Ome™ Intensive 30's
Benefits & Features
- Supports overall bowel health
- Promotes healthy microflora, bowel function, and GI comfort
- Lessens the occurrence of occasional diarrhea
- May stimulate enzyme secretions to support normal digestive functions and neutralize toxins
- Offers 25 billion CFU per capsule of four clinically- researched probiotic strains
- Grown on a dairy-free, soy-free medium
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Overall bowel health and microflora support
- Support for occasional diarrhea
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
PureBi•Ome™ Intensive offers 25 billion CFU per capsule of four clinically researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with 5 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii. The 4-strain blend is the focus of numerous clinical trials, showing support for healthy microflora, bowel function and GI comfort.1 Saccharomyces boulardii is included as additional support for healthy bowel function.2 In a double-blind, controlled trial involving 151 individuals, S. boulardii supplementation lessened the occurrence of occasional diarrhea and supported overall bowel health.3 Research suggests that S. boulardii may stimulate enzyme secretions to support normal digestive functions and neutralize toxins for a healthy G.I. tract.4
- Williams EA, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.2009 Jan;29(1):97-103.
- Choi CH, et al. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep;45(8):679-83.
- Can M, et al. Med Sci Monit. 2006 Apr;12(4):PI19-22.
- Surawicz CM, et al. Gastroenterology. 1989 Apr;96(4):981-8.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172) are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free medium
- Saccharomyces boulardii is grown on a medium of molasses, vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose