Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy urinary function and prostate health
- Helps maintain healthy urethra smooth muscle function
- May promote healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin production
- Highly concentrated flower pollen extract
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Urinary function and prostate health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
First developed in Sweden and used for over forty years in numerous countries, flower pollen extract contains a highly concentrated, 20:1 combination of water soluble to fat soluble flower pollen extracts (the allergenic outer husk is removed) from rye. The fat-soluble constituents of this extract promote healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin production in vitro.1 An animal study indicates that the water-soluble fraction maintains healthy urethra smooth muscle function.2 A multiple-center, double-blind study and a separate clinical evaluation of long-term consumption indicated that flower pollen extract supported healthy urinary function and prostate health in volunteers.3
- Loschen G, et al. Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Feb;41(2):162-7.
- Nakase K, et al. Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 1988 Jun;91(6):385-92.
- Maekawa M, et al. Hinyokika Kiyo. 1990 Apr;36(4):495-516.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Flower pollen extract (Secale cereale L.) is derived from rye and contains the water- and fat-soluble fractions in a 20:1 ratio. The pollen is harvested directly from selected plants, and the allergenic outer husk is removed